This is where to grab the latest version of the Motorsport Electronics Integrated Tuning Environment (MEITE), the latest user guides, and of course to post support questions...
- Posts: 490
- Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:11 am
It's been a while since the last release, but MEITE 1.6.4 is out now!
We have some really cool features for you in this version:
- Fixed permissions for install folder. No need to run as administrator anymore
- Trigger logger (only with FW >2.0-rc20)
- Analog gauges (right click on items in the tree view to create an analog view)
- Improved layout manager (View->Layout Manager)
- Automatic backup of calibration on disconnect
- Fully communication logging (on demand) - useful to debug connection issues
DL: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7MXqE ... sp=sharing
Alex & Matt
All things software @ Motorsport Electronics
PS: For urgent support questions please get in touch with us via email (will automatically generate a support ticket).
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:56 am
The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. angry birds 2
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 3:17 pm
sunny2019 wrote:The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface.
lord of the ocean
Yep, right you're
Return to “MEITE Manual, Downloads & Support”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest