Fiat X1/9 Nodiz Running Amazing.

Up and running with an ME product? Tell the world here!
giles2005
Apprentice

Fiat X1/9 Nodiz Running Amazing.

Postby giles2005 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:44 pm

Right here goes a bit of a story converted my x1/9 to ZX7R Bike Carbs and wanted to get rid of the old distributer system so that i could get mess around with getting a bit more power from the current setup and future mods.
I made a massive error with my first choice of programmable ignition (Megajolt) to be fair i hadnt heard of nodiz till after. Spent the best part of a month trying to get the thing to work kept getting interference on the crank and tps signal, I did everything re wired twice, changed edis twice, tried different coil pack but nothing made a difference in the end i gave up.
And went the logical route and purchased a nodiz and have to say what an amazing piece of kit works fantastic car instantly feels more powerful and runs a lot smoother and im only currently running 2D mode as i havent finished installing the TPS cant wait to get it finished and on a rolling road to get it properly mapped.

Will upload pics and vids of it once iv completed the install.

Will recommend the Nodiz to everyone within the fiat x1/9 owners club forum and to just about anyone that will listen.

Matt@ME
Guru

Re: Fiat X1/9 Nodiz Running Amazing.

Postby Matt@ME » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:36 am

Giles

Excellent news very happy that you;r up and running and always nice to hear good feedback!

If ever in Wiltshire, the kettle is on :D

Cheers
Matt
Hardware Engineer, Motorsports Electronics Limited

MerxPres
Apprentice

Fiat X1/9 Nodiz Running Amazing

Postby MerxPres » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:07 am

Ruhani ji,
so nice post and some thing very amazing also.. thanks for this post

Garima

Return to “Success Stories”